HEPA filters available in all HEPA and ULPA efficiency classes with 68-mm thickness for applications where a unidirectional flow is required.
The light and compact structure typical of these filters simplifies the maintenance procedures and reduces the system down time.
These filters can be totally incinerated at the end of their operating life owing to the lack of metal parts.
MATERIAL AND FINISH
- Frame in plastic.
- Micro-fibre glass filter medium.
- Plastic protection grids.
- Hot-melt separators.
- Bicomponent polyurethane sealant
- Semi-circular expanded polyurethane onepiece gasket.
- Terminal filter housings (DIF) to ensure the best cleanliness level of pharmaceutical production zones, production machinery and weighing systems.
- Exhaust grilles (DEC-A, DEC-S) in contamination controlled environments.
- Environments with aggressive atmosphere.
- PLUS VERSION (15% lower initial pressure drop compared to the standard version).
- Double gasket.