The purpose of these systems is to allow contaminated filters to be replaced with maximum safety for maintenance personnel and the surrounding environment. In the Bag-In/Bag-Out procedure spent filters are sealed inside the barrier bag and then sent for disposal, never coming into contact with any operator.
They consist of a Canister safety system equipped with a SCAN-TEST socket, pressure sockets and a barrier bag, an air intake grille within the environment and a stainless-steel wall with a safety system to avoid accidental falls. Fittings and supports complete the supply.
MATERIAL AND FINISH
The standard version of CANWALL systems includes:
• CANISTER, decontaminable epoxy powder-coated steel fittings and supports
• AISI 304 stainless steel SCAN-TEST sockets for checking filter integrity
• upstream/downstream pressure sockets
• safety bag with ring and incorporated glove
• wall and grille of AISI 304 satin scotch brite stainless steel
• All components of AISI 304 or AISI 316 L stainless steel
• ATEX II 2 GD T6 version:
– RAL 7021 painted, with stainless steel grille and wall
– all made of stainless steel
• Mirror-polished wall finish
• Air tight Class 4 C damper complying with standard EN 1751
• CANWELD heatsealing sealer