The CARBO activated carbon panel filters are flat, very high build-quality and very strong.
A particular construction process and special devices ensure that no preferential routes are formed through the adsorption bed and guarantee that all the contaminated fluid is treated.
- External galvanised steel sheet frame (SOLV and RADIO versions) and in AISI 304 stainless steel (for ACID and FORM versions);
- Perforated plate carbon containment bed, with special anti-sagging devices;
- High efficiency pre-filter to protect the activated carbon;
- Neoprene front seal.
- SOLV (P 2.0) domestic odours, fumes and organic solvents
- ACID (P 2.1) acidic gases, H2S, SO2, etc.
- FORM (P 2.2) aldehydes, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde
- RADIO (P 3.0) nuclear medicines, radioisotopes, radionuclides
- Bespoke solutions available for specific requirements .