These absolute filters for duct flows have mini-pleated, water-repellent, fire retardant (M1 fire reaction classification) micro-fibreglass filter media, whose pleats are spaced with continuous thermoplastic spacers fixed to the frame with a polyurethane-base sealant.
The frame is fitted with a special semi-rounded seal to make it completely leak-free, and can be made from:
- MDF wood (LMB, LLMB, LNB, LMA, LLMA, LNA ranges);
- galvanised steel (KMB, KKMB, KVB, NB, KMA, KKMA, KVA, NA ranges);
- plastic (NB-P, NA-P ranges).
These filters are characterised by their high build quality, low pressure drops and long service lives. All the filters are individually tested and labelled to guarantee their rated performance (pursuant to EN1822/2009).
- ATEX II 2 GD T6 version (for models with a metal frame from the “K” and “N” ranges);
- Double seal (air outlet side).