In-duct overpressure damper with counterweight – Model GP 100 KC-C
The blades are conjoined by an internal connecting rod which makes them move in unison and distributes loads uniformly across each blade. They allow air to pass through until the pressure between the two sides of the grille equalises.
At this point, the blades close automatically through gravity.
The counterweight allows adjustment of the blade opening pressure.
The counterweight can be adjusted by varying the number of elements comprising the counterweight (washers) or by adjusting the angle of the counterweight itself.
- Sizes range from 200mm x 210mm to 1600mm x 1610mm (for B>1400 dual section construction);
- 4-piece welded frame, 160mm casing, 1mm thick, 36mm flange on both sides;
- 100mm spaced galvanised steel blades;
- galvanised steel pass-through pins;
- self-lubricating sintered bronze bushes;
- galvanised steel stops;
- G.A. Class 1 adhesive anti-noise seals on blades and stops;
- galvanised steel internal connecting rod;
- galvanised steel counterweight fixed to the control pin that can be set to pressures from 50 Pa to 200 Pa.
AISI 316L stainless steel version also available, with AISI 316 stainless steel pass-through pins and selflubricating sintered bronze bushes. The frame is made from 4 pieces welded together, 40mm flange. The counterweight is in AISI 316L.
- ATEX IIGD -40°C < T < +50°C;
- Declaration of Conformity EAC and EAC-ex.