Airtight control damper EN1751 – Aluminium
Basic technical features:
- Frame made from 4 natural non-anodised aluminium pieces, welded together, with 40mm flange;
- polyurethane sealant around frame;
- counter-moving fin-profile blades in non-anodised extruded aluminium, airtight seal in Elaprene C 825;
- 12mm diameter galvanised steel pins;
- AXTROMID A 2800 nylon bushes;
- natural non-anodised aluminium stops with G.A. class 1 adhesive airtight seal;
- aluminium lateral strips.
The aluminium airtight dampers can be supplied with manual or electric systems for secure or classified areas.
- ATEX IIGD -40°C < T < +50°C;
- Declaration of Conformity EAC and EAC-ex;
- Class 3B (4C on request) certified in accordance with EN1751 (up to 2000 Pa).
For technical information on the other models, see Configurations.