INDULINE diffusers allow wall air to be distributed with high induction when there are high endogenous loads, even when there is no false ceiling, thanks to the use of special C20 type micro spot diffusers appropriately matched based on the model and length of the diffusers.
Ideal for where it is not possible to install a false ceiling, but it is necessary to use high induction components to guarantee obtainment of comfort.
They allow ceiling returns to be achieved on the same wall without creating “short circuits” in the air flows.
The supply diffuser with rectangular section has one or two rows of micro spot diffusers, also with rectangular section, arranged vertically.
The micro spot diffusers are the open type of the return version.
Distribution plenum with fitting:
- circular lateral,
- oval rear.
- Suitable for installations in offices, in the residential sector, in the tertiary sector, in hotels
- Suitable for both VAV and CAV systems, combined with fan-convectors or ducted units, or in direct expansion systems
- Installation height between 2.4 and 6.0 m
- Temperature difference during summer operation ΔT -14K and during winter operation of maximum ΔT +10K.
Diffuser plate fastened to distribution plenum by concealed screws on brackets.
- 1W with single or modular rectangular plate for in-line installation, complete with a row of C20 type micro spot diffusers
- 2W with single or modular rectangular plate for in-line installation, complete with two rows of C20 type micro spot diffusers
- 1W-R with single or modular rectangular plate for in-line installation, complete with a row of open type micro spot diffusers
- 2W-R with single or modular rectangular plate for in-line installation, complete with two rows of open type micro