The air flow rate in circular ducts can be measured and adjusted with the IRIS regulating dampers.
Thanks to the pressure probes, the graduated scale on the control lever and the table affixed to the damper casing, the value of air passing it can be measured in m³/h with a simple gauge and the new value can be set, if necessary .
MATERIAL AND FINISH
- Construction in galvanized steel
- Upon request, construction in 316L stainless steel
- External sealing gasket in EPDM
- TRP plastic measurement caps
- Polyacetate regulation mechanisms
- Suitable for measuring and regulating the air flow
- Operation independent from the flow direction