The adjustable linear nozzle diffusers MPL are suitable for operating at air volumes larger than the ones typical for a standard linear diffuser.
The vertical air flow direction can be adjusted in the range -30°/+30° for heating or cooling.
Range with 6 different nozzle sizes and diffuser lengths (from 300 to 2000mm) with plenum box 2 connection types (circular or elliptical) and different diameters
MATERIAL AND FINISH
- Alluminium diffuser white painted, white RAL9010
- Plenum made of galvanized sheet
- On request plenum with internal insulation in polyethylene 6mm thick, certified according to Euroclass B-s2,d0 EN 13501-1
- On request other RAL colours are available
- Ideal for installation in large enclosures such as airport terminals, arenas, gyms, shopping centres and railway stations.
- Suitable for installation in residential facilities and shops because of their aesthetic integration, guaranteed performance
- Wall or ceiling installation
With plenum by fixing brackets. The nozzle is screwed onto the plenum guides.