The MSS series supply diffuser features a number of plugged adjustable nozzles that guarantee air distribution with an effective mixture and a good degree of induction.
The elements are singularly adjustable and allow a customized control of the air inlet and of the air throw direction.
MATERIAL AND FINISH
- Diffuser plate in painted steel, white RAL9010
- Diffusion elements in ABS, white RAL9010
- Pyramid plenum in galvanized steel sheet.
- Suitable for installation height between 2.7 and 4 m
- Summer ΔT up to -10K and winter up to +15K.
Diffuser connected to the plenum by central screw. Plenum fastened to the ceiling by hanging.
- MSS80 with 80 plugged adjustable nozzles
- MSS100 with 100 plugged adjustable nozzles.
- Pyramid plenum in the versions:
WP101P plenum with regulating damper, without insulation
WP101PG plenum with regulating damper and internal insulation in melanin with th. 6 mm. Fire reaction M1 (NFP92-507), V-0 (UL94).