MULTIMOD housings for inline filters.
- Made with a strong galvanised steel sheet frame.
- Double eccentric lever in AISI 304 stainless steel to lock the filter.
- Pre-drilled flanges on the air inlet/outlet sides.
- They can be used for housing panel, bag (soft and rigid) and high efficiency filters (with and without flange) up to Class F9 (pursuant to EN 779) and model CAB active carbon cartridge panels.
- They come with an access door and eccentric cam locks.
- Closed cell neoprene seal on the inspection door frame.
- Direct in-duct installation with horizontal airflow.
- The modular construction means they can be combined either height-ways (for large flow rates) or in a row (to meet several filtration stages).
- Version in AISI 304 stainless steel
- ATEX version