S-LFD Fire and Gas-Fire Damper SOLAS A0-A60
S-LFD fire dampers, which can be produced in sizes from 150x150mm to 1000x1000mm, is available in 4 versions:
- Version 3 frame 220mm hot dip galvanized steel welded (220GW)
- Version 4 frame 220mm AISI316L welded (2206W))
- Version 5 frame 300mm hot dip galvanized steel welded (300GW)
- Version 6 frame 300mm AISI316L welded (3006W)
Both SOLAS A0 and SOLAS A60 classification is available for all versions.
Fire dampers are designed to work with a “FAIL-CLOSE” logic.
- 4-piece welded frame, thickness 3mm, depth 220mm or 300mm;
- 30 mm flange, 50 mm on request;
- blades double skin 1,2+1,2mm;
- shafts AISI316, Ø 12mm;
- self-lubricating sintered bronze bushes;
- Leakage Class 2B, according to EN1751.
Leakage Class 3C also available on request.
For further information, see the Configurations section.
S-LFD fire dampers are supplied with electric and are available for SAFE area as well as ATEX applications.
- SOLAS A0-A60;
- ATEX area II 2GD h IIC TX°C (TX)
-40°C < T < +50°C;