These semi-absolute filters for duct flows have mini-pleated, water-repellent, fire retardant (M1 fire reaction classification) micro-fibreglass filter media, whose pleats are spaced with continuous thermoplastic spacers fixed to the frame with a polyurethane-based sealant.
The frame is fitted with a special continuous semi-rounded polyurethane seal to make it completely leakfree, and can be made from:
- MDF wood (LMR, LNR; LMS, LNS ranges);
- galvanised steel (KMR, NR, KMS, NS ranges).
These filters are characterised by their high build quality, low pressure drops and long service lives. All the filters are individually tested and labelled with their rated performance pursuant to EN1822/2009.
- Double seal (air outlet side);
- Side handle to assist with handling;
- AISI 304 stainless steel frame (for “K” and “N” series models with metal frame);
- ATEX II 2 GD T6 version (for models with a metal frame from the “K” and “N” ranges);
- Protection grid on one or both sides (“K” model only).