SIGMA series high-efficiency compact filters are characterised by filter media made of water-repellent and fire-retardant glass microfibre (fire reaction class M1), arranged in small pleats with continuous thermoplastic separators.
The frame is made of MDF wood (L series) or galvanised sheet steel (K series). The filter medium is fixed to the frame by means of a polyurethane sealant; the frame is equipped with a closed-cell gasket.
High filtration efficiencies make these filters suitable for stringent air purity requirements or heavy-duty applications in air conditioning and ventilation systems. They also feature low to moderate pressure drop, high dust holding capacity and appreciable mechanical strength.
MATERIAL AND FINISH
- Frame in galvanized steel
- Fire proof micro-fibre glass minipleat media
- Polyurethane-based sealant
- Hot-melt separators
- Gasket with continuous semicircular section, in seamless polyurethane
- Protection grid in aluminium air inlet side.