- WT 500 S round swirl diffusers, used in the service sector and hospital settings, ceiling-mounted or on exposed ducts;
- Radially arranged adjustable deflectors, enabling various types of air jets to be obtained: swirling on the inner or outer circumference or vertically;
- The intense swirling motion enables a high induction effect with reduced air throws, guaranteeing a low temperature gradient in the occupied zone;
- Made from steel, painted white in RAL 9010
. The adjustable deflectors are made from black nylon (white on request);
- Supply plenum in anodised sheet steel, with perforated equalising plate, control damper and circular side attachment, in versions with internal insulation (model BOX WT 500 SI) or without insulation (model BOX WT 500 S);
- Where present, internal insulation is Class 1 polyethylene, 6mm thick.